Saturday, April 12, 2008

Photo Woes.....

I guess its been a week since my last post. Nothing to exciting happened this week. I had planed to go to a photography class that was offered for free when I bought my new camera but the hotel over booked the room so they had to cancel the class. I was bummed since I had to drive into town about 20 miles or so to find that out at the last minute. I have been playing around with some of the webs social services lately I guess you can call them that. I am getting a headache from trying to remember all my logins and passwords to these sites. I am trying to decide where to post my online photos permanently. Flickr and Photobucket are the 2 sites right now that I have been working with and they both are good for the most part. It takes a lot of time to learn what the different services do and figuring out the right one for me is time consuming. Trying to think of a new layout for my web site www.nesilos.com it looks like a beginner web designer did it and well....it was done that way.

No comments: