Saturday, May 10, 2008

Why does my life seem so busy??

Damn another month has just about gone by from my last post. I often have things to say and talk about but am just to lazy at times to login and post stuff. Tomorrow my oldest son is graduating from high school. It seems like yesterday that he was just born. Time flies by so fast. I am just glad that he did graduate from high school. I never did and got my GED. But for me that seemed to have worked out for the best in my situation, and honestly hasn't crippled any chances of jobs. I am proud of him.

It has been a busy month for me. I seem to have a lot of stuff going on. I run a web site of old missile site stuff and have been contacted by some people that want to purchase one and I am going to be showing one of the sites here in Nebraska that is for sale to them in June. I am looking forward to that. I enjoy visiting those old sites. I enjoy helping people that buy them and then fix them up. I have also been busy with my photography lately trying to learn all I can about my camera and just busy taking lots of photos. I enjoy photography so much, It takes my mind of a lot of bad things that seem to happen in my life. I recommend to anyone to get a camera even a point and shoot one and just go for it and take pictures of anything that interest you.

No comments: