Saturday, April 5, 2008

Easy Saturday


Well I was going to go to work today but my daycare providers daughter was sick so I couldn't go in to work. Sucks cause I really needed to work. So instead I am at home taking care of my 2 1/2 year old son and messing around with my toys. I am writing this blog on my new asus eeepc.
It is a great little machine and I think it is worth the money. I will post a picture of it and you will see the coolness of it. I have been checking out some sites on the net and thinking about things I could do to my web site to make it look better. I am also trying to learn some more about photography. My current learning project is trying to figure out Adobe Lightroom and looking at the new Adobe Express. There is so much about about photography to learn and I wish I could work on that all the time but life is so full of things to do and to get done. Thinking about what to do tonight. Would like to go to a hockey game. Guess I will see what happens.

No comments: