Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Lincoln Camera Club


Just got back from the May Salon for the Lincoln Camera Club. It was hosted at the Knolls restaurant this year and I had a really good time. It is always fun to meet other people that have the same interests in photography as I do. I have been to 2 of there meetings before tonight and this year they invited non-members to go to the May Salon so I was glad to go. I am planing on joining them this month and am looking forward to meeting more people. I invite anyone in Lincoln that has an interest in Photography to come to a meeting. I was really interested in the presenter for the night. His name was Ken Dewey, he works in the Applied Climate Sciences School of Natural Resources for the University of Nebraska. He had a lot of photos about climate issues and Storm chasing. I am always excited to go the the next meetings. I would also encourage people to listen to Photography Podcasts on the Internet. I have learned a lot from those. Just something to think about.

I am starting to see some of my old acquaintances showing up on Face Book and Myspace. Is interesting to see them and how there lives are from 21+ years ago..wow.. time flies when your having fun I guess. I cant say that some of them were "Close" friends but I did go to school with them and talked to them sometimes.

No comments: