Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Fun Day!!

Today was a busy day at work and I was glad that it was over. I have been looking forward to going to the local Photography club that is here in Lincoln. I had checked the web to see if there was even one that I could go to. I bought this new camera and am wanting to learn how to use it and I thought that maybe I could meet some new people with the same passion that I am starting to get for photography. The meeting was at 7 tonight and I got there about 5 min early. I was surprised to see that there were a lot of older people there. Not to many young people and by young I guess I mean people under 30. I would say that there were about 30-40 people there so it was fun to talk to a few of them and see what the club is all about. I plan on going back and becoming a member in May when they start there new session of memberships. The club has been around for 75 years I thought that was really cool.

No comments: