Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Crazy life 2010 update

So I see that I have been severly neglecting my blog. I haven't posted anything for over a year, well I have been busy with so much other stuff to really mess with my blogs to much but am hoping to to correct that. A lot has happened over this last year since April 09...there has been a many roller coaster rides in that time. Most of it seems a blur but I will try to do a recap of some of it. I guess the main and most important things that has happened since then is that in Sept of  09 I found an old girlfriend on Facebook..course shes not just any old girlfriend as we long story short had a child when we were young and the girl child was put up for adoption. With out going into a lot of details. We started searching for her and after about 10 months she has been found as of yesterday and we are both excited and nervous as well. I will post more on the subject later.

In April of 2010 after a long drawn out process I got full custody of the 2 kids with my x wife and they are living with me and we are doing well.. I also without going into great detail acquired another daughter through a dna test that was done on a little girl that her mom and I suspected could be mine for years...we finally decided to find out and she is mine as well...So in the last 3 months I have in a sense added two more children to my family. I couldn't ask for a better thing in life than to add 2 beautiful girls to my family..I am a very proud and happy dad. Thats all I feel like saying right now.

No comments: